Page 76 of 305 FirstFirst ... 26666768697071727374757677787980818283848586126176 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 760 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #751
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Xenogears. While CC is good, XG is much much better.

  2. #752
    Inactive Member Ryudo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 20th, 2002
    Posts
    349
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I played recently Rockman Zero 3, a very good game for GBA

  3. #753
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ninja Gaiden - X-box
    Viewtiful Joe - GC
    Guilty Gear X-2 - PS2

  4. #754
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Asked my mom to pick up Medal of Honor: Frontline for XBox today since it was only $20. It's no Halo, but it is still fun.

  5. #755
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, thats the best MoH game ever. Its funny, i dislike FPS's but ive played/owned a lot of them.

    Currently playing Disgaea: Hour of Darkness. Its an SRPG which spoofs the rest!
    I got it in a sale at GAME for ?1. Basically the sale speicifies that you bring in 4 of your old X-box, GC, PS2 or GBA games, and you can have any new game for ?1.

    However, i manipulated this, and went to a rival game retailer named Virtual Games, bought out 4 of their pre-owned games, each costing ?2-3, and handed them over to GAME and got Disgaea. It would have cost me ?40 (almost $70), but i got it for ?10 ($20). Im going to try get .hack//infection the same way tomorrow (the deal only lasts for 6 days).
    Does this deal apply to any other country? If so, i advise you to take advantage of it now, and pick up the games youve been wanting real cheap.

    Also playing Ninja Gaiden.

  6. #756
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm not sure, if it did I would take advantage of it.

    Still playing Frontline, just wanting to beat it.

  7. #757
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've started playing iRO again. I'm on the Loki server. Only got 30 hours, but thats more than enough.

  8. #758
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm on Loki and Chaos... What level/class are you, OCB?

    I have a 31/something Archer, and a 29/something pure support Acolyte on Loki. On Chaos I have a 49/35 Thief, and a 15/7 or 8 Merchant. I have a 36/25 Swordsman on Chaos too, but I gave up on him a loong time ago ( he was first char, and I screwed up stats big)

  9. #759
    Inactive Member Cavalier's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,932
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    im still playing .Hack aaaaaaaand Roller Coaster Tycoon, its addictive... very

  10. #760
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm a merchant, currently 20/17. I'm working on building up my stats near Midgard. I might make a character on Chaos. See if i'm not too lazy.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •